I realize I haven’t posted in awhile but I have a good reason for my recent silence. We’re working on a really cool social media marketing program and once it launches, you’ll be the first to know about it!
Right now I’m knee deep into research for a Pinterest workshop I’m teaching on August 9 at the National Entrepreneur Center in Orlando. There’s nothing better then a blog post full of helpful lists so here we go … check out some of the articles I found about how to use Pinterest for your business:
1. 26 Tips for Using Pinterest for Business – great list of tips from Social Media Examiner for everyone from the beginner to the heavy user (that’s a fancy word for addicts like me!)
2. How to Use Pinterest in Your Small Business – one of the best definitions of what Pinterest is and how to determine if this new social network is right for your business
3. What People are Pinning – a recent studies results that identifies the most popular categories and board names on Pinterest
4. Pinterest Offers Marketing Benefits to the Small Business – how to use Pinterest as a marketing tool
5. The 10 Commandments of Using Pinterest for Business – the ultimate Pinterest guide with everything from how to set up your Pinterest boards to what cool tools are out there to make the most of your Pinterest experience
Hope these links help you learn if Pinterest is right for your business and how this hot social network can extend the reach of your brand. If you have been using Pinterest, let me know in the comments below about your own Pinterest experience and if you’re seeing any results.